World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all got the rods out at magor ledges today with sir fish alot (mydad) and al atwick had a job to see where one was casting because of thick fog fishing very slow tried all bates in close and at distance chap fishing up next to us had a couple of flatties and al atwick had a codling as for sir fish alot and me blanked gutted any one on here fished there today and have better luck? tight lines:g:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hi all got the rods out at magor ledges today with sir fish alot (mydad) and al atwick had a job to see where one was casting because of thick fog fishing very slow tried all bates in close and at distance chap fishing up next to us had a couple of flatties and al atwick had a codling as for sir fish alot and me blanked gutted any one on here fished there today and have better luck? tight lines:g:
Hi mate sorry to hear that i was told a few codling was hanging around there most of moved off then hope you and you dad have more luck next time your out tight lines

·
Registered
408 Posts
the one thing sh*tbrake and sir fishalot are neglecting to tell you all is that they had a three hour head start on me and I still whooped em:bleh: :fishing: :yahoo: ,anyway, i'm off to London for 3 days working, should be back friday night so FISHING SATURDAY!!!!don't know where yet but i'll post a report

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the one thing sh*tbrake and sir fishalot are neglecting to tell you all is that they had a three hour head start on me and I still whooped em:bleh: :fishing: :yahoo: ,anyway, i'm off to London for 3 days working, should be back friday night so FISHING SATURDAY!!!!don't know where yet but i'll post a report
o yes that must of slipped my mind:clap2: for got to mention that sir fish alot was using to rods and still blanked but there is always a next time (beginers luck):bleh: never give up tight lines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts