World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat Watercraft Naval architecture Vehicle Sky
hi i've asked before but still cant find out what make/model my boat is, this is now making insuring it a problem as everyone wants make and model any one got any ideas it 16ft long and 6.6 beam Watercraft Boat Boat trailer Naval architecture Window
Plant Sky Watercraft Boat Vehicle
cheers simon

·
Registered
11,884 Posts
Looks a bit like a Tod - not familiar enough with them to say for sure though, but it does have an early to mid sixties style about it - could even be an American import. Have you phoned any insurance companies to explain the position? Small boat building companies come and go for all sorts of reasons over the years and there must be 100's of sixties and seventies boats still in use today with no hope of identifying a make and/or model - I can't believe they would all go without insurance (at least I certainly hope not!).

·
Registered
11,884 Posts
You're missing Paul's tongue-in-cheek suggestion - he's saying tell them the insurance company the boat is a "Mk1 Tazuki", not tell them it's a "Mk1", Tazuki - then tell them not many were made so they might not have heard of them!

There must be more than one person on here with an unidentified make of boat - perhaps you could start a thread asking how they got round it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi have been doing some searching cant find a mk1 tazukib but i now think boat could be a CrestLiner Explorer about 1962 anyone got any view ideas about these

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.