World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all,

I discovered this forum some time ago and have only found the chance to say hello now.

My job is fishing. We run the Ourfishing Group. I am from Africa and have been living in London for the last 7 years. I try to get out fishing whenever I can. Recently I have been doing a lot of flyfishing.

The main reasin for me to join these forums is that summer is coming and I want to try to do some sea fishing here in the UK - get some tips and advice. I have fished off the African Coasts loads but never here........

Thanks

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
welcome to the site makubwa, it would be worth putting a thread up in your local area forum, hope you enjoy the site.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
just had a look at your photos, some cracking fish, i have gotta get myself over to africa!!!!!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Hello mate:)

After looking at some of your catch photos from Africa,Im not sure what your going to think of fishing in this country lol

100lbs+ sharks vs 4oz whiting:g: :g: :g:

D

·
0 Posts
hi mate,

i think your going to have a bit of a shock when fishing our shore compared to africa's!!

dover is easy to get to from london.try the breakwater there or do what i do more of now and get yourself on a boat down there.

good luck....dave.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am from Zimbabwe but used to spend loads of time fishing in Kenya & Mozambique. I know the fishing here in UK will be 'different' but this is my home now (for 2/3rds of the year) so I want to get the best out of it. I really want to go sea fishing but I don't own a boat here. I have a boat in Daar Es Salaam but too expensive to bring across - I may aswell buy a new boat!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts