World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought a raider 18 new to boating still waiting for first bass any tips on baits,rigs and fishing spots for drifting in swansea cheers

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
just bought a raider 18 new to boating still waiting for first bass any tips on baits,rigs and fishing spots for drifting in swansea cheers

Hello mate...I launch at Port eynon, and fish between there and worms head. You`ll get a bass along that stretch, plus its a beautiful stretch of coast..Enjoy..

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
try and take some one out with you who knows a bit about boating m8 until you get some knowledge about wind direction tide sizes ect take care skint

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi good luck with your new boat burry port have a small boat comp on the 8th aug £1000 first prize would be good for you to pick up tips and fish with other boats around

Keep safe and good luck

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hello mate...I launch at Port eynon, and fish between there and worms head. You`ll get a bass along that stretch, plus its a beautiful stretch of coast..Enjoy..
I agree with the above!

take care on that boat mate if your new to it, safety first!!!:busted_co

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
At Oxwich on Sunday morning about 0830-0900 if you want to come out "in company";)

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
I have a Raider 18 myself good choice of boat:thumbs:
I don"t know if you trail her or have her on a mooring but I launch mine whenever the weather permits at Oxwich. Nice easy launch & pretty sheltered. I am launching from there this Sunday with 2 Warriors & probably another Raider & of course blueskip on the "soggy log". You"re more than welcome to tag along if you want, can give you some numbers for your plotter & there"s plenty of info between us. PM me if you"re interested & welcome to the Raider owners club.
Tightlines.

headlight

·
Registered
19 Posts
malo just be careful i owned a boat for the last 7 years and the winds and tide can be dangerous make sure you take all your saftey equipment.JUST A SMALL BIT OF ADVICE SWANSEA COASTGARD CHL 16

SHIP 2 SHORE FLARES MOBILE PHONE A SPARE BACK UP BATTERY
ANCHORS=2 LIFE JACKETS
ALWAYS START BOAT WITH WATER COOLING ENGINE
NEVER PULL ANCHOR UP OUT OF WATER UNTIL YOU HAVE STARTED BOAT.

ANYWAY ALL THE BEST TIGHTLINES.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
malo just be careful i owned a boat for the last 7 years and the winds and tide can be dangerous make sure you take all your saftey equipment.JUST A SMALL BIT OF ADVICE SWANSEA COASTGARD CHL 16

SHIP 2 SHORE FLARES MOBILE PHONE A SPARE BACK UP BATTERY
ANCHORS=2 LIFE JACKETS
ALWAYS START BOAT WITH WATER COOLING ENGINE
NEVER PULL ANCHOR UP OUT OF WATER UNTIL YOU HAVE STARTED BOAT.

ANYWAY ALL THE BEST TIGHTLINES.
All sound advice :yeah: would be to your advantage to launch with us lot at Oxwich a couple of times to get the hang of things!;)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
:clap::clap2:Hello skip how you doing, hes the man to follow,hope you ok blue. sorry for interupting the thread.:thumbs:poach?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts