World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on fishing off the rocks on manorbier+tenby+lydstep this weekend so was just wondering if anyone has any idea what peeps have been catching round that way.

Nice1

Ps
and very nice site u have here and dont know why i didnt find it sooner.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Hi Mate. Welcome to WSF.
I fished Manorbier last Thursday.
Left hand side,followed the path round over the little metal bridge then down to the rocks.
Very snaggy bottom.Nothing on lures but had a couple of Wrasse to 1 1/2 lb.
Floatfished small rag close up to the rocks in one of the little inlets. Size 1.
Hope this helps Bud.
Terry F. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers terry f.

I know where u mean, was gonna fish off the right hand side by the little cttage as i heard ther has been some bass caught there over the past week so if i have no joy on the right hand side i will try the left.

Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
if you go just a little futher west you will get to Freshwater East,i had a good day there on sunday beachcasting,i used sandell and ragworm and caught 3 Bass,my mate had a nice Turbot too.Happy fishing :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

well i fished the left hand side of manorbier today 4 hours from 5pm using rag,peeler,lug as it was too windy to bubble+gill and caught nada :( and nearly fell 30 feet down the rockface as well.. :O

Gonna venture down again 2morrow if the weather clears up as the swell was massive today and it was like a kelp forest down there.

will update 2morrow when hopefully i have some fish to show for 2 days fishing.

·
Registered
300 Posts
u wanna go further left m8 around the point and about 150 metres to a place called "the chair"
bit of a steep climb down but then it is flat rock to fish off

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MaJeeKa said:
u wanna go further left m8 around the point and about 150 metres to a place called "the chair"
bit of a steep climb down but then it is flat rock to fish off

We was up on the furthest point in the foto but had to come back after the waves started to get bigger and made the rocks like an icerink.

Didnt catch anything last nite either except a dam cold.... :(

·
Registered
908 Posts
Unlucky m8, i fish there quite often and usually catch a few bass at this time of the year, depends on the weather though,

tight lines

1 - 8 of 8 Posts