World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello lads sorry its 3 days late but went out off ridge n the bass played ball for a while then we moved back in off margate harbour n had mackerel and the skate turned up after they vanished for a couple of months o and the 30 + doggies that will keep snaffling my lovely fresh mackie baits meant for bass !!! o and the £80 to replace my sender unit for my fish finder that got snapped off as we lanuch was like havin 1 arm behind my back all day...:boat:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Hello lads sorry its 3 days late but went out off ridge n the bass played ball for a while then we moved back in off margate harbour n had mackerel and the skate turned up after they vanished for a couple of months o and the 30 + doggies that will keep snaffling my lovely fresh mackie baits meant for bass !!! o and the £80 to replace my sender unit for my fish finder that got snapped off as we lanuch was like havin 1 arm behind my back all day...:boat:
Good you got out and had a few,bugger on the electrical side of it £80 notes a fair bit to fork out,and i thought i had bad luck afloat,good to hear the rays are back been well slow at minnis for them,not had as much as last year ,but not been pestered by dogs either so that a good one,TIGHT LINES

1 - 2 of 2 Posts