World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i had to work today, but tony c rang to say he was meeting cubby early to do a spot of pumping then going onto marine beach to see if he could get a few flat fish. So brain ticking over trying to find an excuse not to go into work Friday :idea: . Boss said got a job for you, can you do it before weekend, [had a look at job].

Said no that is going to take me a couple of days at least. He then said well can you at least line the step up with the door so the driver can get in and use it over the weekend, then you can finnish it of on Monday when he fetches it back in.

Said sorry Boss, can't get parts till Monday, he said you better have Friday of then. The driver of this Volvo was not injured.

Anyway fished 2 hrs up and 1 down, fresh worm, black and blow. With and without beads at distance plus close in, plenty of crabs but no fish for me. Tony caught one at the last. Just glad we could add one more member to the league of pumpers. :clap2:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
that cabs no out of line much :unsure: .....................................................just get a hammer and tap it:blink: :blink: :roll1:

bad luck on the fish front but well done on showing cubby how to pump properly

tightlines...............................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
that picky and todays exploits remind me of a song on " not the nine oclock news "
when pamela summat or other was rubbing rowan atkinsons gear stick :blink:

" we like pumpng and we like to pump " or was it trucking :g:
dont let the fitters at our place get hold of it , they'l cover it in sticky tape and string then tell you its ok to drive :)
cuberd
ps ; i missed all the traffic on the m55 , going through catforth , drove past the motor way and it was solid , never got held up once :)

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
someone tried throwing themselves of one of the motorway bridges on the m55 today thats why the traffic was so bad

its in the gazzette

tightlines.......................daz

·
Registered
125 Posts
come on connorhope you don't need a reason to stay off work. and tony c . when there's a chance to chuck a rod out. paint brush down , still peed off . still can't do as i want as a boss . money to be made eh. speak to you soon....

·
Registered
490 Posts
come on connorhope you don't need a reason to stay off work. and tony c . when there's a chance to chuck a rod out. paint brush down , still peed off . still can't do as i want as a boss . money to be made eh. speak to you soon....
Know the feeling Tony. Well done lads assume you caught the sun at least!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
all work and no play tony did frank say i managed to scrape a small plaice last chuck here is the blank saver ha ha

well a good day and good brecky at lynnders cafe fleetwood hope this westerly forcast will bring em in

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's called the working time directive, a new law brought out by our French cousins and taken to Europe to be made a law. Which was passed.:uhuh: :uhuh:
This means i can't work more than 90hrs a fortnight, done 60 hrs by Thursday, only got 30 to do next week. [may get Friday off].:g: :g: :g:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts