World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys went to marine drive on sat .Fished on the steps in frunt of the cafe .Fished from adout 9.20 to 3 hours after high. Fished a clipped up penn rig 2.0 hooks whith lug and squid cocktail :uhuh: not a smell for three hours. So i put one of dabcatcher secret rigs on .same cocktail bait I couldn't believe it bite first cast:clap2: a good flounder .At the end i got 5 flounders 3 coalfish and 2 rockling . [thanks bill for letting us all in on your rigs]:clap3:

·
Registered
244 Posts
i suppose his rigs reputation will speak 4 itselfs, by catching fish, when other rigs aren't, but i dont see what the difference is to the other rigs, is not just coincidence?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
depends ,is there any fish there or is there not at the time ,or tides vary,baits presentation,or just been in the right place at the right time ,it all goes on and on,its all a hit and miss sometimes but we all goto try .

tight lines

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
glad they worked for you. they arnt the be all and end all of rigs. but if your struggling it doesnt hurt to try something different.

you must have either fished to the left of the twinsteps near the toilets or parton as thats the only places giving flounders.

well done

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
ha, ha, sorry thought you meant marine drive...... hartlepool..... which also has areas for catching flounders.well done anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts