World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not fished here for ages!! anyone got any idea how its doin as i fancy a bash on saturday mornin!!!

tightlines lads
alan

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
:) tides not to bad for there this weekend bungle :yucky: crabs will be a pain tho mate take plenty worms the can clean a hook in seconds:) have you done owt lately

·
Registered
143 Posts
hi bungle , i fished their bout a week ago and using black lug ,rag squid and macky.
all baits were gone from hooks in under 3mins with the bloody crabs and to top it off didnt get a single bite.
but that was then it might of picked up a bit since.

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:) tides not to bad for there this weekend bungle :yucky: crabs will be a pain tho mate take plenty worms the can clean a hook in seconds:) have you done owt lately
nothin mate, ive not had time with the baby due and stuff, plus the biking season has kicked back in!!! now thinking of going to seacombe instead of mariners gonna take some frozen lug, mack and squid as thats all i got!! (unless you goin digggin this week and fancy geetin me some while your at it!!)

tightlines mate

alan

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
nothin mate, ive not had time with the baby due and stuff, plus the biking season has kicked back in!!! now thinking of going to seacombe instead of mariners gonna take some frozen lug, mack and squid as thats all i got!! (unless you goin digggin this week and fancy geetin me some while your at it!!)

tightlines mate

alan
:boat: think me and connour mite be on a boat trip friday from fleetwood so mite nip up to pump sum worms thurs after work if i get done in time.mite go to marine beach or 5 bar sat if you r up for it

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wish i could tony but am workin!!! but if you got some spare worms i can find them a good home!!!

tightlines
alan

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
alan keep your eyes open for the next low tide that coinsides with your day off matey and if your not doing anything we will have a go at knott end if you fancy it :)

have you got a slimline pump yet if so bring it and i'll show you how to use it at the same time if you want kill two birds with one stone as they say u'll probally need a full day though for knott end and the walk out to lows a killer :blink: :blink:

tightlines...........................daz

tightlines............................daz

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alan keep your eyes open for the next low tide that coinsides with your day off matey and if your not doing anything we will have a go at knott end if you fancy it :)

have you got a slimline pump yet if so bring it and i'll show you how to use it at the same time if you want kill two birds with one stone as they say u'll probally need a full day though for knott end and the walk out to lows a killer :blink: :blink:

tightlines...........................daz

tightlines............................daz

yea will do dazzy boy, no probs, i need to get a pump but will get one sorted for before we go!!

tightlines
alan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts