World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am a member of the North East Forum! I am going to be in the Cornwall area for a month for a course with work! I am hoping to hopefully get some fishing done at the weekends!

I will be in cornwall form the 24 Aug 09.

I am oblivious to the Cornwall area and I apologise for this....what i do know is that I will be getting beasted around the Cornish coastline and will be climbing many routes up the cliffs there!

Hence, why I am hopefully looking to relax, with some fishing!

I am generally a bottom angler but enjoy spinning and float also!

I would greatly appreciate any advice on tactics, marks (that I can further research on google for mapping), bait and species!

I understand that anglers like to keep their cards close to their chest waders, but any advice to help me along the way, into getting on the coastline in order to pick my own marks would even be appreciated greatly!

All the best Wayne.

I will be based out of Culdrose and travel time isn't really a drama...anything upto an hour and a half.

Doing what I will be doing along the cliffs during this course I will probably get eyes on some potential marks. Any advice though will be greatly appreciated!

I would also appreciate the locations of bait and tackle shops in relation to locations given. Many thanks!

G

·
Hello fellow North Easter! :bye1:

I don't know enough to be able to help you with marks, but I do know some people who will be able to answer you when they get online later.

It may be helpful if you could include where you will be based, or how far you are able to travel, and what gear you may be bringing with you.

I hope you find all you need very soon. :)

Love Pants. :wiggle:

·
Registered
24,894 Posts

:bounce: Bump. :bounce:

:wiggle:

Its ok saying bump bumpty bump bump,but where the bump in cornwall is the fella staying??????

G

·
I will be based out of Culdrose and travel time isn't really a drama...anything upto an hour and a half.

Doing what I will be doing along the cliffs during this course I will probably get eyes on some potential marks. Any advice though will be greatly appreciated!

I would also appreciate the locations of bait and tackle shops in relation to locations given. Many thanks!

:group: :group: :group: :group:

·
Registered
24,894 Posts

·
Registered
24,894 Posts
G

·
Well, it's in Cornwall anyway. :bleh:

Thanks to those who have sent PMs. I love you, and it's a joy to see the friendliness on the SW forum. :group:

·
Registered
887 Posts
The three porth's...kerris, thallow and thoustock! All within a few miles... well, the whole lizard area really...mullet around Gweek or Penryn...gilts in the Helford if it doesn't rain, so dont hold your breath!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts