World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any suggestions for fishing over the next few days? Im off work sun,mon,tues,wed and the weather is looking fairly good...

Was hoping to try somewhere new or i will end up at either penarth pier or the barrage !! Im not saying these are bad places but would like a change of scenery.

Someone mentioned jacksons bay earlier but not sure exactly how to get there.. Or where the best place to fish is .. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Screaming reels ....

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
if the winds die right off i might be heading down the deeps tomorrow eve or up towars the knap

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dont mind about distance .... would rather go localish but will go where the fish are lol

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
Im thinking about Cardiff foreshore tomorrow mate.

Will also more than likely do St brides on tues (if the tide size is right).

May also be worth a shot at goldcliff

Jon

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
I'll be off down my local patch (where we fished before) tomorrow night. GGot loads of maddies to use up, it a biggish night tide, so with any luck the dovers will be around and the winds should raise a fair bit of surf....I can almost smell bass :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure if i can go now tomorrow .... trying to sort something out, if not i will have to wait till tues/ wed ..

will let u know

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
not sure if i can go now tomorrow .... trying to sort something out, if not i will have to wait till tues/ wed ..

will let u know
Well, I got enough maddies to last 2 sessions at least. ! rod with a 2/3 hook flapper in close, 1 with big lug bait.....I know theres decent bass there :)

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Mac Fisheries? didn't know they were still in Cardiff Market:whistling:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Well Mart i have had some good sessions there bud, aswell as soles, Bass, codling you get some nice Rays too. Now its your local i expect i will bump into you soon lol:thumbs:
Looking forward to the winter down there m8, if I was catching codling there in July...thats a good sign....hopefully :thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts