World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going down to angle for a week soon .(campsite). will be taking boat (strikeliner)launching by the pointhouse pub. would be a help if i know some marks to try. want some pollack .what about off sheep island .or the finger post.or flatties (kiln bason) .for the boy only 7 so got to be carefull
any ideas

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well 15 views not one reply .thanks for not helping me out .will find them myself. thanks anyway

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
going down to angle for a week soon .(campsite). will be taking boat (strikeliner)launching by the pointhouse pub. would be a help if i know some marks to try. want some pollack .what about off sheep island .or the finger post.or flatties (kiln bason) .for the boy only 7 so got to be carefull
any ideas
Sorry mate cant help you if you need shore marks will i can there gave welsh warrior a pm hes from around there tight lines

·
Registered
936 Posts
going down to angle for a week soon .(campsite). will be taking boat (strikeliner)launching by the pointhouse pub. would be a help if i know some marks to try. want some pollack .what about off sheep island .or the finger post.or flatties (kiln :boat:) .for the boy only 7 so got to be carefull
any ideas

Hope the weather is good for you as heading out towards the entrance of the haven with a youngster aboard could be a little iffy. I would head for Thorn island reef initially [between the island and Thorn Rock bouy... due west] where there is a chance of pollock, wrasse, codling and bass.
If the weather allows then head out towards the poll and line this up with Sheep island. Drift between them and you will go over the mid channel rocks which should yield bigger pollack wrasse and codling.
For flatties inside the haven...try just off Sawden point and the entrance of Sandy Haven.
Have a good holiday.:boat::boat:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
try sheep island buoy, theres a big green buoy off shhe island, and a ledge on the left hand side..... try feathers and gills..... i had a 12 nd half pollack there last week.... nd loads to about 6lb

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
im thinkin bout catching afternoon locks for a couple of hours!!! gotta get rid of the hangocva first tho!!!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
im thinkin bout catching afternoon locks for a couple of hours!!! gotta get rid of the hangocva first tho!!!
goodo,best get the hangover out of the way 1st tho:boat:.i'm thinking of giving the rocks at langland a go in a bit,see if i can catch mam her supper(i don't eat fish myself):yucky:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
i dont! stinkin stuff!!! wa bait??? after bass???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts