World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mainly fish either Roker Pier or the river but I'd like to do more beach fishing. I've heard plenty about people fishing from Hendon but doesn't anyone fish the area from Roker Pier to Whitburn?

I'd be grateful for any tips regarding marks, etc., for this stretch of beach.

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
infront of the old bay hotel just before the boats does kick up a few fish up now and then,fished there few months back with a few lads off here and we managed a few different species plaice ,coalies, codling , dab ,flounder

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
infront of the old bay hotel just before the boats does kick up a few fish up now and then,fished there few months back with a few lads off here and we managed a few different species plaice ,coalies, codling , dab ,flounder

Thanks. What's the best state of tide for this mark?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I mainly fish either Roker Pier or the river but I'd like to do more beach fishing. I've heard plenty about people fishing from Hendon but doesn't anyone fish the area from Roker Pier to Whitburn?

I'd be grateful for any tips regarding marks, etc., for this stretch of beach.

Cheers,

John
are you thinking about tomorrow as i dont know where to go myself i was going to try blast beach at seaham but have been tempted to try far end of seaburn beach

1 - 6 of 6 Posts