World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i was wondering if polly joke and crantock are good spots and any others around this area(crantock newquay)

thanks

arch:fishing1:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
All the beaches around produce Bass and ray. fish any of them around slack with lug or eel and you cant go wrong. I must say though, i do like Polly joke-you can sometimes get a day session in cos non of the tourists know about it. Evening highs or lows as its getting dark are the best.
I would say to give me a shout but im stacked out with work at the mo. some time soon though if you fancy some company

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks im headin out tomorrow to polly joke then i acpect

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
there is going to be a big sea running,pick your mark with care,just got back from a walk at perranporth and its quite rough,supposed to get rougher tomorrow
Surf will be maxed out with huge tides to boot!!!

Watch those surges on the incoming and please take care. It's conditions exactly like tomorrow that result in some of our more unpleasant call outs!!!! :uhoh: :help:

Matt

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Surf will be maxed out with huge tides to boot!!!

Watch those surges on the incoming and please take care. It's conditions exactly like tomorrow that result in some of our more unpleasant call outs!!!! :uhoh: :help:

Matt
I'll be shouting for "HUGHEY" whilst onboard Scillonian3 tomorrow lol :yucky: :boat: :eek:hnoes:

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
I'll be shouting for "HUGHEY" whilst onboard Scillonian3 tomorrow lol :yucky: :boat: :eek:hnoes:
No way dude!!! :eek: :eek:

:wave:

It might be a bad crossing but it's looking to settle down into next week so you could find yourself getting into some great fishing.

I assume you're fishing???

If that's the case then I'm jealous.... really jealous!

Have a good un mate :thumbs:

:)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Tommorrow is for work but got a fishing trip with rich beginning of june on st mary's :fishing1: :clap2: :fishing: :drunk:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
just got back in from day on Scillies. was told it might be a little choppy on way over, but once past lands end it turned into 30ft swells, 550 passengers and i think me and my wife were the only ones not sick lol. Was pretty much the same to come back, but with the wind and waves we pretty much surfed the 60mtr Sicklonian all the way back lol.
Had a great time and can't wait to go back with Rich in a few weeks for those big pollock!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
endded going to harbour in the end
didnt get anything but a got a few bites

1 - 12 of 12 Posts