World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks..

Myself and a mate planned a trip to Marloes and Dale on the west wales cost on Saturday morning. We were all set for an awsome fishing session. Got to marloes and the wind was incredible, we could hardly hear each other speak and our rods were bouncing all over the place. the bay we fished was an incredible sight and the surf was hammering the cliff face. after 1 dog fish we decided it was to much to cope with and moved to Dale.

Dale is also an idilic spot with beutiful surroundings and we were slighly sheltered from the wind. we did manage a dog fish each and I had a spider crab the size of my bait bucket, Although our trip didn't produce what we dreamed of it was still an experience I would never have missed and I will visit theese spots again.. Stunning

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
just got back from solva going to fish it later in the summer going to camp down there for a day or so .if i get a boat i know where i want to moor it in the summer, talked to a local who was digging bait and he said that they are catching mackie already.

·
Registered
383 Posts
whilst topping up my tackle yesterday in the shop, a fella said they have had a few. he then bought 20 quids worth of feathers so somethings going on.summers on its way lets hope they bring the preditors in closer this year :)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
unlucky ja5on, the wind has been a bit of a bugger, it doesnt always go to plan when you arrange things,"does it", try going on the hop so to speak. you will have them next time m8, nice pic thow........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts