World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping to fish there this weekend. Haven't fished there for many years though so any info on how it's doing at the mo and any other info would be greatly appreciated.

TA

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Hoping to fish there this weekend. Haven't fished there for many years though so any info on how it's doing at the mo and any other info would be greatly appreciated.

TA
Hi shorty i did i about 3 weeks a go loads of fish there mate on the first ledg i had a 15lb 2oz bull huss lost a tope and loads of dogs on the float i had pollack/wrasse/coalfish/ tight lines

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Guys....sounds good!

Which side of the slipway were you fishing?

Can you still park in the farmers field on the right hand side of the road as you come down towards the sea?

What baits were you using?

TA

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Cheers Guys....sounds good!

Which side of the slipway were you fishing?

Can you still park in the farmers field on the right hand side of the road as you come down towards the sea?

What baits were you using?

TA
Hi shorty i was fishing on the ledgers at marlose mate yes park in the farm the last one on your right park in the second field go over the bank on the right habnd side turn right walk about 60 yrd or so look for a big rock on your left theres a path going down to some ledgers thats where i fished as to bait mac/squid/sandeel/rag for the float fishing rigs pulleys and up and overs about 3 two 4 feet long tight lines

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hi shorty i was fishing on the ledgers at marlose mate yes park in the farm the last one on your right park in the second field go over the bank on the right habnd side turn right walk about 60 yrd or so look for a big rock on your left theres a path going down to some ledgers thats where i fished as to bait mac/squid/sandeel/rag for the float fishing rigs pulleys and up and overs about 3 two 4 feet long tight lines[/Q

he took me there before in the dark watch out for the tent pegs:uhuh::uhuh: i tripped over one and its a hell of a climb back up the old fart made me carry the catch back up:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
tight lines matey
see you soon bass god:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
anytime butty just give me a pm i know you are getting on:wheelchai:wheelchai:wheelchai lol take it easy bass god :notworthy:punk:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the bottom sandy or broken, it's so long since I've been there I cant remember. Are tackle losses heavy if the bottom is rough

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Is the bottom sandy or broken, it's so long since I've been there I cant remember. Are tackle losses heavy if the bottom is rough
hi matey when i fished it i found the bed had alot of kelp on it i lost a bit of tackle the main man to speak tois rockling send him a pm and you will know everything he fishes it a lot

tight lines

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
hi matey when i fished it i found the bed had alot of kelp on it i lost a bit of tackle the main man to speak tois rockling send him a pm and you will know everything he fishes it a lot

tight lines
You have more chance of seeing your leads again if you cast on the left hand side of the point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts