World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi las got uo about 4amsaturday mor to go fishing packed the car you with 3 rods and my bait which was 1 BOX OF SQUID /6 MAC/2 PKTS OF BLUE SANDEEL/CRAB/AND HALF A POUND OF RAG i lift nary about 4.45am go to marlose about 6.15am walked to my mark started fishing as soon as i got here one rod on pulleys and the other on two hook flappers with in seconds dogs and more dogs this kept going for good hr or more so i packed the roid on flappers in and went after he mac to see if buggers was around after about 6 cast i had my first welsh mac of he yr carried on for a good hr or more only had 9 so i packed that uo ent back to two hook flappers and bott fish yes it was dogs again and again so i but a irs trace on and used one of the mac i caught early on a wire trace about 20 min in the water my reel started to go like hell i couldnt hold it line was going of it like hell in the end i lost it no line lift on my reel it at to be a TOPE the way it was going so i put another reel on and carried on fishing the bott where it was ust dogs again so i bought the rods in and went on the float rod after the wrasse with crab and rag worm wasnt long before the wrasse started to play my best one was 1lb 8oz then the pollack come on the feed had a few then the coalfish all small about half a pound so i stopped fishing went back to my bot fishing just dogs and more dogs so i put on a up and over with 2 squid on only in the water for 10min and line started to go again of h reel i thought here goes again but i started to get line back on this one about 15 min later i had The fish on ThE ledge it was my PB bull huss of 15LB 2oz i was like a kid jumping around any way get back to he fishing carried on had 2 more one was 5lb and the other was just under 5lb carried on fishing and it was dog after dogs about 2pm i went back to float fishing just wrasse and pollack about 2pm a few lads of the site come along DEAN FROM CWMBRAN and hes bro and mate nice to meet you all in all i had the best days fishing for a long time today i went tough all my bait and he mac i caught here goes to what i had

FISH TODAY AT MARLOSE

DOGS 66NO
WRASSE 9NO BEST ONE JUST UNDER 2LB
POLLACK 7NO BEST ONE 2LB8OZ
COALFISH 5NO ALL SMALL ONES
BULL HUSS 3NO BEST ONE AND MY PB 15LB 2OZ

TOTAL OF FISH 90 NO

IF YOU LIKE TO HAVE A LOOK ON MY BULL HUSS YOU WILL HAVE TO GO INTO MY PHOTO BUCKET YOU SEE A FW OTHER THINGS TODAY I HAD AS WELL TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
:clap2: Well done rockling !! :clap2:

sounds like a very nice trip indeed

·
Registered
877 Posts
Fantastic Session!! Well Done mate :clap3:

Been wanting to fish that area for a while but unsure where it is etc, maybe tag along with you nxt time mate if thats ok

Tight Lines

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
nice session there rockling.:clap3:
getting the practice in to retain your trophy i see:unsure: :)

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
i hope u left some fish for me :) m8 i am going next weekend to fish the high to low and back to high again:notworthy was there any sign of the seals around there.....:g: anyhows an enjoyable day its seems you had:clap3: i hope i have the same hehehe well done:notworthy :clap2: :notworthy :clap2:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i hope u left some fish for me :) m8 i am going next weekend to fish the high to low and back to high again:notworthy was there any sign of the seals around there.....:g: anyhows an enjoyable day its seems you had:clap3: i hope i have the same hehehe well done:notworthy :clap2: :notworthy :clap2:
hi fish-n chips no SIGN of the SEALS mate hope you have a good day like me if pos fish the first ledge if you can thats where i fished tight lines

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
cracking fish!!!!!!:clap3: :clap3:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts