World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Anyone know if there is any sea fishing in this resort? There are 65 of us going so I will need to get away and chill for a while. Regards, Billy

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi all, Anyone know if there is any sea fishing in this resort? There are 65 of us going so I will need to get away and chill for a while. Regards, Billy
I was there in February this year. Took a spinning rod on the off chance.
It's a very large area with the resorts set well apart, but where we were which was right by the reef, any chance of fishing was a big NO NO! Not allowed.
On a trip to Luxor we did stop at another resort (approx 40 minutes away) also in Marsa Alam to pick up, I did notice it had a small marina with boats - sorry, can't remember name.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks very much mate. Was it a good holiday. We went to Sharm last two years and it was magic. Regards, Billy

·
Registered
5 Posts
we are about to start deep sea fishing im Marsa Alam we can offer accomadation brand new 2 bedroom apartment on the beach 5 mins from the Marina help with flights car with driver nice boat experinced crew if anybody interested email me [email protected] Up date !!! I now have one boat ready small Fluka takes up to 3 persons in the new year larger boat up to 8 I can offer hotel accomadation B&B and self catering if you require any further information please email me [email protected] and I will mail yousome pictures of our recent trip

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
we are about to start deep sea fishing im Marsa Alam we can offer accomadation brand new 2 bedroom apartment on the beach 5 mins from the Marina help with flights car with driver nice boat experinced crew if anybody interested email me [email protected]
Hi Steve
Any idea what the boats are catching close to Marsa Alam?

It's just that a German friend of mine there earlier in the year, whilst catching Giant Trevally and Dogtooth Tuna (plus a solitary Sailfish), was having to run 6 hours to the South - out of range of day charters. There's a report of his multi-day trip here -
http://www.big-game-board.info/engl...n-the-north-of-africa-big-game-fishing-egypt/.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
we are about to start deep sea fishing im Marsa Alam we can offer accomadation brand new 2 bedroom apartment on the beach 5 mins from the Marina help with flights car with driver nice boat experinced crew if anybody interested email me [email protected]
Steve
Any update on your trip late October/early November?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts