World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Cracking bass that and nice to see it going back alive too (y).

Good to hear from you again too Tony, I hope you're well ;).

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for asking and yes I'm very well thank you.
We won the Postcode Lottery which was 拢30.00 and first thing I bought was a log cabin.
I've been busy kitting it out and I've even got my own 7 ft pool table.
I'll attach photos of it and I even have my own beer on draft.
It took me and the Mrs ages to do it but the hard part was doing the concrete base as it's 20 ft x13 ft and the Mrs broke her foot falling off the ladder.
It went up in around 4 days just like a jigsaw and there's insulation in the floor and roof and the windows and doors are
double glazed.
If you look at the 2nd photo on the wall I've had the post code lottery cardboard cheque framed.
Blown most of the money now, massive tv, new car but as they say you can't take it with you so to speak. Building Sky Fixture Door House
Drinking establishment Barware Bottle Drink Couch
Bottle Drinking establishment Fashion Barware Drinkware
Recreation room Gadget Building Flat panel display Flooring
Purple Recreation room Table Floor Flooring

Registered
Thanks for asking and yes I'm very well thank you.
We won the Postcode Lottery which was 拢30.00 and first thing I bought was a log cabin.
I've been busy kitting it out and I've even got my own 7 ft pool table.
I'll attach photos of it and I even have my own beer on draft.
It took me and the Mrs ages to do it but the hard part was doing the concrete base as it's 20 ft x13 ft and the Mrs broke her foot falling off the ladder.
It went up in around 4 days just like a jigsaw and there's insulation in the floor and roof and the windows and doors are
double glazed.
If you look at the 2nd photo on the wall I've had the post code lottery cardboard cheque framed.
Blown most of the money now, massive tv, new car but as they say you can't take it with you so to speak. View attachment 1392137 View attachment 1392138 View attachment 1392139 View attachment 1392141 View attachment 1392143
Absolutely brilliant Tony! 馃ぉ

I was chuffed with our new 65in telly 馃槄 but that's amazing 馃槑.

Reactions: smalltownboy

Registered
Welcome back to the forum Tony. You know how to make an entrance. Amazing man cave , is there a Shed of the Year comp on channel 4 , you would win it hands down mate. Great stuff with attention to detail.

Reactions: smalltownboy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for your kind words I appreciate it.
Just realised that I put 拢30 instead of thirty grand, what a fool.
It really was quite a big job and hard work and I had to rush it as the pool table was on order.
I'll add some more photos as it was all pine but I think it just looked like a giant shed.
I have insulation in the floor and roof and carpet down to stop the echo.
The bar is just scaffolding planks which were perfect.
If anyone is thinking of getting one then company is called "Dunster House" and they do various sizes and designs.
I went for the largest without needing planning permission.
I also have it alarmed and 2 cameras connected to my phone which alerts me if anyone goes near.
Building Wood Water Shade Floor
Wood Flooring Floor Wall Hardwood
Wood Lighting Floor Flooring Carnivore
Wood Flooring Floor Hardwood Tints and shades
You have to with all the spirits down there and the TV

Registered
Glad to see you're ok Tony, cracking shed as well (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts