World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
massive tides this weekend...think i'll have to get down the gower and have a blast in the gullys, with this tide there should be plenty of water movement.

just got to get some velvets first!!!!

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
massive tides this weekend...think i'll have to get down the gower and have a blast in the gullys, with this tide there should be plenty of water movement.

just got to get some velvets first!!!!
Me n smiley headed down there too John :thumbs:

·
Registered
784 Posts
plenty of white water there this morning and plenty in swansea bay this afternoon:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Have been looking forward to these tides but now not to sure where to go:doh:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Have been looking forward to these tides but now not to sure where to go:doh:
Tomorrow I'm gonna be headed down aberthaw west, picking some crab, then heading to east over low water for the hounds with nightlight, digging worm,then fishing it over high water for whatever comes along with Huw V.
Well, thats the plan, hope the weather reads off the hymn sheet :yeah:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
and i`m off down the monk with headlight dean gifford squid-u-like and 2 neighbours we`ll deffo be in to the rays and hounds thats if the latter are still there lol tight`uns

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
we`ll deffo be in to the rays and hounds thats if the latter are still there lol tight`uns
yeah. next time i go fishing, i'm definitely into the fish if they are there. :wacko: :laugh:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
yeah. next time i go fishing, i'm definitely into the fish if they are there. :wacko: :laugh:
yeah stevie but we don`t use circle hooks so we`ll land them hehehehe:laugh: gonna take a small rod with me for the bass too and maybe a flattie or 2 just to break up the monotony of catching them rays:marinheir:whistling:whistling

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
probably a daft question, but do people still fish in the river around Newport way on these big tides?

manick
well you'd have to look out for the floating trees and cows lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts