World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need nylon bush for matchman pump if Mick has stopped making them any one any advice thanks for any help

·
The Cod Obsessed one.
15,554 Posts
Need nylon bush for matchman pump if Mick has stopped making them any one any advice thanks for any help

The following is a post from Mick aka matchman:

Dear Friends , I have put this post in Our South East Catch Report section as it is aimed mostly ,but not exclusively, at members who have in the past bought Our 'Matchman' bait pumps made by myself over the last 20 odd years or so .
The time has come when through illness and bad health , that I can no longer make the pumps, but I can and will however continue to make and supply spares for the pumps for the forseable future to help keep Our present and past pump owners going .
You can contact Me as always by email at [email protected] or on my mobile 07837115405 Thanks and Good luck Guys.
Mick Sullivan .

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
[email protected] and I will return Your email with a PDF copy of the' Bait Pumpers Bible', thanks for looking, Matchman [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Mick .

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The following is a post from Mick aka matchman:

Dear Friends , I have put this post in Our South East Catch Report section as it is aimed mostly ,but not exclusively, at members who have in the past bought Our 'Matchman' bait pumps made by myself over the last 20 odd years or so .
The time has come when through illness and bad health , that I can no longer make the pumps, but I can and will however continue to make and supply spares for the pumps for the forseable future to help keep Our present and past pump owners going .
You can contact Me as always by email at [email protected] or on my mobile 07837115405 Thanks and Good luck Guys.
Mick Sullivan .

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
[email protected] and I will return Your email with a PDF copy of the' Bait Pumpers Bible', thanks for looking, Matchman [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Mick .
Thanks for help

·
Registered
934 Posts
I use an old number plate and cut out washers with a hole cutter. Drill the middle out carefully a little wider than the steel push rod. Then push the washers into the top of the T-piece one by one, you should get about 4 in there to replace the bush/block. My mate suggested this some years back and it works great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts