World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience at buying high end sunglasses from ebay, the prices look too good to be true.
I've got to get a decent pair to see if all the hype is true :cool:.
Does anyone have any other links i could have a look at, if i've got to shell out then i'll have to bite my lip :unsure:.

G

·
Have a read of THIS thread. There is a lot of discussion about various makes of sunglasses and the Maui Jims seem to come out on top. I have a pair of MJ Sports and have been very impressed with them.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I have got a couple of pairs of maui jims one pair I bought from a proper sunglasses shop and one pair from e bay, have got another pair on the way :D
They are saltwater proof and come in a lot of designs.
I must admit I wasn't quite sure about all the hype about them until I tried on a pair then realised they ARE good, you can get some good deals on them from american sellers especially on end of line or discontinued models. The only niggle I have with them is they can be difficult to clean properly with the coating they have on the back of the lenses which helps stop reflections on the inside of the lenses, though if you use proper cleaning solution this makes a difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts