World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well what can i say but a complete waste of time all it was really good for was topping up my tan lol 2 of us were there for 5 hours and all we managed was a bootlace eel and a pout not to mention the amount of lost takle , is it just me or does it seem to get snaggier by the day:unsure:

G

·
hi wriggy,

yeah, i went down there on monday and caught a smallish bass and must have lost about 8 rigs. just from a 30 yard cast. not to mension the money spent on bait.

will93

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
On one occasion last year, I ventured down there for a low water session and saw that some scummmy Tosser had put out a few hooped bars in set areas along the entire length, to collect peoples tackle, which I went out and cleared. Never noticed any more after that but there are big snaggs further out passed the low water line, so may have to have a walk along with me grapple hook to clear some of these snags.
Thing is some of these snags are where the fish holding up and feeding.

Il put up a thread when ive been along there.
If I ever see anyone putting snags out, they wont be coming back in to the shore.

W/Woll :boxing::hammer:

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Wriggy
Enjoy Devon
I usualy take my own (frozen) bait with me and a fork to dig maddies if necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts