World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Fished The Estate Yestaerday From 12.00 - 4.15.
I Was The Only One There Fished 4 Hours And Had An Eel Of About
40cm. Word Of Warning, If You Are Expecting To Catch Eels Dont Use An Aberdeen Hook Because The Damn Thing Bent The Hook Like Hell. Used Size 1/0 Lug Pennel Rig, Used Strait Lug.
Its Tuesday Today So Hope To Get Out To The Estate Tomorrow.

Will93

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello WILL93.
A crowd of us fished opposite MCE on Sunday evening at Lloyds,low water to high tide,and it poured down the whole time we were there.:cold:We had Pouting,Sole and Eels.I had my line cut through at the hook twice which I suspect was eels,had a bite,left it ,reeled in no hook.:g:

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Hello WILL93.
A crowd of us fished opposite MCE on Sunday evening at Lloyds,low water to high tide,and it poured down the whole time we were there.:cold:We had Pouting,Sole and Eels.I had my line cut through at the hook twice which I suspect was eels,had a bite,left it ,reeled in no hook.:g:
Its them Essex boys swimmin up the river under cover of darkness and cutting the lines just to lower the Kent lads morale.
(similar to that famous Dutch Admiral, and look what we did to him!)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Fished the estate last night to use up me remaining rag, but only had a few bite, believe to be sole but couldn't connect with any. There are some small slippers about down there.
Gave up at 1am and threw the rag in.

Need to get hold of some decent maddies for quality sole in the rivers.

May be giving it a bash down Eastbourne way this weekend if I can bribe the misses Saturday morning as its our anniversary. :g:

W/Woll

1 - 4 of 4 Posts