World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to join dave fitz and medway chris today to try and thin the whiting out.
The venue was to be mce opposite the command house,not my choice of venue but an excuse to meet some fellow
wsf members have a chat and drown a few worms.
We set up just before low water and waited for the rod tips to rattle and start the ting culling session.
The sun was shinning and the water was like a pond and we soon stripped down to teeshirts to soak up the sun.
Dave and chris were soon into the whiting and it took me two hours before i pulled one out of the water.
The tide pull was strong pastic bags-trees-wood-you name it we pulled it in,i dont think the medway will have a blue flag yet.
To sum the day up i had 9 whiting dave and chris had a lot more and one of daves friends turned up to bag a few as well.
The fish were an average size nothing to get excited about but still a nice day out with good company.

Sleeve People in nature Travel Thumb Gesture
Body of water Water Vertebrate Recreation Fishing rod
Soil Boot Lens flare Shotgun Adventure

People in nature Outdoor recreation Adventure Rope Playing sports
Bank House Roof Channel Home

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
H iSteve

Did you loose alot of gear down there?

I have fished that part of the MCE a good few time but it always seems to swallow my leads like there going out of fashion (unless I cast about 12 foot out).

Lee

·
Registered
110 Posts
Was good to meet you steve, had an enjoyable fish considering the amount of gear i lost. Have to meet for a fish again soon, maybe in a more snag free mark.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Was good to meet you steve, had an enjoyable fish considering the amount of gear i lost. Have to meet for a fish again soon, maybe in a more snag free mark.
Always try rochester mate, thats meant to be clean ground. Probably go flattie bashin at roman way or thamesmead next, after the match that is, so that will be clean ground fishing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts