World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off down to a local spot on the medway tommorrow night,small tides i know but the wind might help get the baits moving a bit,will post a report wen i get in. Will be targeting a sole or 2 and livebaiting a pout for a billy.

G

·
Off down to a local spot on the medway tommorrow night,small tides i know but the wind might help get the baits moving a bit,will post a report wen i get in. Will be targeting a sole or 2 and livebaiting a pout for a billy.
what time u down there mate?what times the tide?

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just got home from the estate. Had 15,yes 15,schoolies,none were evn close to keepers,3pout,1 good size eel and a flounder of 36cm. Had whole squid out as i couldnt get a pout small enough for a live bait,had a resonably strong take on it and struck to feel some weight,a few seconds and it was gone,the top hook of the penel had slid up the snood at least a foot. Dunno what it was so cant say. Nothing else happend with that bait. tide was very small though,even a cast into the channel couldnt find any tide,missed alot of bites because of the lack of tide too. Nevermind,off to dungie saturday eve,could fish well after this weeks blow.

·
Mullet Meister???
6,756 Posts
Not a bad session there, makes a change from a pouting fest, nice one :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts