World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the high tide at Meon Shore last night on the advice of a friend. Unfortunately never caught a thing. She'd got a pair of small Bass earlier in the day and last night a lass with some lads in a white van caught another, so must be a 'girlie' thing.

I've heard that women fish better (something about pheromones, isn't it?). I'm beginning to think it's true, lol! :g:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
O please.... :)

If you really believe that to be true (It is definately true, what causes it I dont know but women will consistently outfish men.) Then do what I tried.. Wore my missus clothes fishing hopeing the scent would rub off. That didnt work, so tried wearing her soiled clothing.. I am still undecided about the results. If you want an update as to how my test is going, you will notice me quite easily..
I will be the 6ft unshaven guy on the beach wearing a white midriff top, Stilletto's (Damned awkward on shingle) and a bright red little mini skirt..
If the wind blows yes it is a g string, and yes, that will be my gonads hanging out the side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts