World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Another great video Mike, plenty of fish.
I find with floatation suits, they keep you dry for so long, then they start letting in.
Some of the guys on here, swear by the guy and cotton smocks, maybe worth a look .

Cheers Willie

Reactions: peeler3

·
Registered
635 Posts
Enjoyed your video well done for sticking it out in that weather as only live about 15mins from there so know how bad it was. Looks like the fishing made it worthwhile with a few different species. Quite a few people have been bagging up on the mackies for winter bait there at dusk as they have found it better

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another great video Mike, plenty of fish.
I find with floatation suits, they keep you dry for so long, then they start letting in.
Some of the guys on here, swear by the guy and cotton smocks, maybe worth a look .

Cheers Willie
Thanks Willie, i find with the suits it's always the butt and the knees that seem to wear away, probably because i spend a lot of time on both.

Enjoyed your video well done for sticking it out in that weather as only live about 15mins from there so know how bad it was. Looks like the fishing made it worthwhile with a few different species. Quite a few people have been bagging up on the mackies for winter bait there at dusk as they have found it better
Glad you enjoyed that Ally, The weather was bad there should have seen it when i reached Dundee the rain coming down so hard it was hard to drive not seen rain like that for years. Yip the fishing was good , i may have to go back there just for the mackies next time.

Reactions: allymac89

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you enjoyed it John, tight lines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts