World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fisherfolk got together with skel(mart) & his little girl lucy.We was all fishing on light gear for the small species with rag & fishbaits.I bought devin her first rod,a nice pink reel to go with it.She's only 6.bless:love: & landed her first wrasse & pollack today.I was a proud dad today.Lucy caught loads of pollack & wrasse & out fished her dad :cry::cry:.Well done lucy:oops:.My boys were busy landing pollack & wrasse aswell.We had a total of 5 species.Ballen,goldsinny,pouting,sea scorpion & pollack.Thanks mart & lucy for a great day out.See you soon marty & gang..:1a::1a::1a:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pictures of the meet.:1a:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
what better way to spend an afternoon m8, thanks for meeting up m8!

Had a great time, Lucy is buzzing after that lol :bounce:

Wait till Tommo sees your latest weapon ;)

Sorry couldn't resist lol

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol:wallbash::wallbash:Hear the words marty,turn around & got ya.Cheers m8:doh::doh:.Thinking conger with it.lol

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a brilliant report and totally encompasses what it is all about.
Cheers cg,you got it right.Bring on the young ones into seafishing & make it fun.:1a::1a::1a:.Seeing my little girl bring in her first fish was tops.See is still smilling now.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Always good to see youngsters getting involved.
What a lovely day for it too. Finally two "summer" days in a row !!

Suits you sir !! ;)
Chase me??????????:love:.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
awww bless, i have gone all maternal now lol.....lucy can join "girls allowed" team if she wants......i LOOOOVE her little pink rod, i want one lol....you lot take the mick out of me already so may as well have a reason to! lol bless.

Great report, i love watching kids faces when they land a fish...absolutely priceless:love::1a:

Is Lucy coming to Pendennis next weekend? and the other kids:1a::victory:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awww bless, i have gone all maternal now lol.....lucy can join "girls allowed" team if she wants......i LOOOOVE her little pink rod, i want one lol....you lot take the mick out of me already so may as well have a reason to! lol bless.
Lynnie,lucy's mart's girl,devin is my girl with the pink rod & reel.:1a:.Maternal,not going fishing with you then.Horny,horny,horny.lol.Told mart about the meet today.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Lynnie,lucy's mart's girl,devin is my girl with the pink rod & reel.:1a:.Maternal,not going fishing with you then.Horny,horny,horny.lol.Told mart about the meet today.
:doh:God, i'm so dim sometimes lol just put it down to my age:bounce: just had another b'day so now i am officially "old" lol:oops:

So Devin and lucy can both become "Girls allowed" members lol:1a:

I have just written an article about angling in and around my home town, for a local magazine...and i wote a piece about kids fishing.....

"INVOLVE THE CHILDREN
Children enjoy feeling included, and what better way to instill some responsibility in your children. Depending on their age, give them small things for which they are responsible, such as ensuring that everyone has a personal floatation device, or teaching them what to do in case of an emergency.
TEACH THEM NEW SKILLS THAT WILL LAST A LIFEIME

Fishing can provide unlimited learning—learning that lasts a lifetime! Being around the water provides an excellent opportunity to teach children about their environment, fishing and safety skills. Try to incorporate these teachings into fun activities and gradually introduce your children to new things as they are ready. For example, you might want to create a game that teaches fishing terminology such as rig, bait strike even nautical terminology such as port, starboard, stern, and bow. Once your children master this terminology, help them learn how to cast a fishing rod and how to bait a hook:- trust me, the look on a child’s face when they catch their first fish is priceless! Don’t forget to take your camera! I used to tie my nephew to the pier so that he couldn’t fall in! He was still free to fish without having to hold my hand! I also used to chalk out lines that they were not allowed to cross, suggest four foot away from the water’s edge!":victory::victory:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy birthday for 2 days ago:doh::doh:.Sorry did not know bird:love:.At least you have your buspass now :1a::1a::1a:.lol.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Happy birthday for 2 days ago:doh::doh:.Sorry did not know bird:love:.At least you have your busspass now :1a::1a::1a:.lol.
Thank you, and bless you, you cheeky monkey lol:love::boxing:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
24,896 Posts
What a perfect fishing trip!!!!!:1a::1a::1a:Bring that pink rod n reel on the boat when you next come out dangling!!!!!:wub::wub::wub: Lynie theres many a good tune played on an old fiddle!!!!:1a::oops:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a perfect fishing trip!!!!!:1a::1a::1a:Bring that pink rod n reel on the boat when you next come out dangling!!!!!:wub::wub::wub: Lynie theres many a good tune played on an old fiddle!!!!:1a::oops:
Sounds good m8.:1a::1a::1a::1a:

·
Registered
24,896 Posts
Sounds good m8.:1a::1a::1a::1a:
:eek:fftopic:LOL I am itching to put up that pic i showed you this morning,my evil side is saying do it,do it,but my sensible side is saying it would cause carnage!!!!!!:oops: Hopefully see you tommorow night to get they rays!!!!!:1a::1a::1a: Have to beat off a few nuisance bass first i expect!!!:wallbash:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:eek:fftopic:LOL I am itching to put up that pic i showed you this morning,my evil side is saying do it,do it,but my sensible side is saying it would cause carnage!!!!!!:oops: Hopefully see you tommorow night to get they rays!!!!!:1a::1a::1a: Have to beat off a few nuisance bass first i expect!!!:wallbash:
Sounds good m8:1a::1a::1a:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts