World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've all probably seen these advertised in the usual magazines. We got a pair of them just before Xmas and they seem very good value for money. Definitely give more light than my old Petzl and saving money all the time due to the rechargeable battery. Also has LED facility which is of limited use on the rocks but may come in handy for bass later in the year. Petzl also have a similar model out for the same price, and I was assured that they are identical appart from the strap. So far, very satisfied as the alternatives were all over the £100 mark.

Rhod.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
MFA's great!1 Bought my son one for the mountains (cannot get up early enough, kids!) and he reports that it works well in everything except thick mist when the light is not shining at a low enough angle around his feet! Worked in blizzard on Wyddfa last week it seems so that was £25 well spent. (He didn't catch much up there though!)

I bought the rechargeable for myself and find it a really excellent bit of kit particularly the longevity the LEDs allow for.

In fact buying it has been quite illuminating!

Bit of a pity I didn't read of the cheaper equivelant though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts