World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
patchy this morning nothing spectacular ,, should of gone over headland ,, 1 flattie 1 whittie sizeable ,, lad who i was talking to thornaby had a canny chat ,, you went right time never missed out , might catch up with you again sometime :bye1:

·
Registered
546 Posts
pretty much what middleton offeres all year round

waste of time in my opinion that place

aye mate the headland would of been a better shot

least ya got summit

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what somebody said day time i heard early this morning ,,, but i dont kno just look on yacht clubs webcam not many on , so was it all talk even morning before hardly any thing so who is right tightlines stevie

·
Registered
448 Posts
I fished the folley and bytey rock last night. Hooked a massive fish but lost it almost as quick . Other than that there was nowt. Other marks fished but probably only because of the swell so doubt they'd of fished today. Nowt on the heugh this afternoon from what I hear either. I heard there was fish yesterday on Middleton but only half a dozen or so. Very little for the amount of people on

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
i had a couple of hours on middleton yesturday afternoon, there was 6 fish out, the best was a 7lber and the next best was about 4lb, the others where tommys.

i had a ****** first chuck on 2 live blacks :bye2: and then i got stripped for my next 4 or 5 chucks bfor we had enough.

there was over 20 lads on aswell. there was how ever a few fish the day before when there was some east in the swell jay had a canny bag with 2 fish around the 6lb mark.

we had a good laff on there mind, i bumped into chrissy kelly on there, he had no bait so i give him some ( he was using bacon rind and pigs liver ) he says that the liver is like cart, and the fish think the rind is white worm, he then proceeded to nail a 2 ounce dab!! he was also starving, so we give him some dinner, i pulled in a marky crab aswell so i give him it for when he next goes up north, he likes hard backs he said .:wiggle::wiggle:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mind keep my peeler for the bigger fish ,,, going to try something tonight maybe just something i came across even if i dont get cod with it might get some big bass ,,,ha might yet if it works

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Made my Friday night that :)
ha ha ha ere il bring ya a parmo next time chrissy, ya could do with some calories into ya, wingeing about your back aching off your rod which ya removed a couple of eyes to reduce the weight, and then nearly getting blew down the pier off the gust of wind.....

i thought you where matty gb in disguise at first....:spiteful:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.