World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hugely dependant on the weather, but may drag myself out for a HW session and was thinking of going to oggie. Got a new rod to christen, so fingers crossed for some sun (well at least now rain!!) and some fish! Anyone else heading that way??
Ryan

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Hello ry, whats the new rod you wanna christen m8.. (I know i'm a nosey fekker.lol.) Marc..

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hello ry, whats the new rod you wanna christen m8.. (I know i'm a nosey fekker.lol.) Marc..
nosey bugger lol :laugh::laugh:

i might be down there mate but not sure! for a sea view comp! :victory::victory: so might see u there :)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bought myself a 15 foot Shakespear K2 Titanium...my latest attempt to get extra distance the lazy way!!!!!!!

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Aawh yeah, I remember now, you did say down aberthaw. (iMemory like a sieve me.lol.) have you tried it over the fields yet? Marc.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It hasn't been out of the house since I bought it. The lead would've gone about 6 foot deep in to the mud with the rain we've had. So it's trial by fire tomorrow, weather permitting! Got my bit of trusty guttering ready and it's going to be Brighton style casting for me...I really do have to grow a set of 8a11s and get the pendulam going one day!! You been out Marc??
Ryan

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Yeah m8. Been out a couple of times, had a few straps. Lost a nice shirley (BASSey) down jacksons... anyway tight lines for tomorrow... Marc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts