World Sea Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty Brite tip tape versus copy

3K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  crazyplums 
I've just been sent some of this tape and will do some comparissons later, not happy with this guy at all.

Stan, thinners are ok for simply removing glue with a rag, never seen any damage on all my rods to be honest.

as for the instruction sheet he's handing out, it's virtually copying my website instructions word for word, compare them and you'll see.

the tape itself is a direct copy of my product, the ends are rounded the same. all he has done is spread out the tape, where-as mine is all together, and changed the length. if you built a car that looked exactly the same as an aston martin, yet was slightly longer and wider, do you think they'd turn a blind eye?

this is my main bugbear with ebay, it's the "i' can sell that for half the price and make some beer money when i've finished my shift at McD's". it's thievery, just shows how little self respect and intelligence some sellers have. he won't be selling it for long.

He's not a legit business (no sign via google and other searches),
not reg'd as a business seller on ebay,
has stolen my copyright text from the website to claim as his own.

Has he tested this tape for months on end in all weathers? whats the fishing like in nottingham? has he tested other products?

deleted the rest cos i can't be bothered, nor do i want to be seen to be promoting via this thread. the solicitor will deal with my side of things and i'll carry on doing what i do.

cheers guys.
Hugh
Kick his ass Hugh (legally speaking of course) lol :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.