World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me, steven wood.andy2728,and S.T.I.D ,left swansea at 6am thismorning and got to hobbs point at 7am where we met D.HARRIS with his warrIOR (WELSH WARRIOR). ANDY WAS CREWING WITH d.harris. we left hobbs at 7.30 am and headed straight to the ray mark at gelliswick. after a couple of hours no bites,so we head out past st. annes head and anchored up to get some shelter from the N.E wind. between the two boats we managed about 6 pollock to 2.5lb and 6 wrasse to 2lb. the wind really started to pick up nasty so we headed into to the haven to have anther go at the ray. we anchored at PENAR POINT and welsh warrior was soon into the rays,the best one going to about 6lb. steve then finished the day off with a cracking thornie of 12lb. WELL DONE STEVE,nearly blanked. TOTAL FISH FOR THE DAY WAS 6 pollock to 2.5lb,3 dogs,6 ballans to 2lb and 3 ray to 12lb. A FUN DAY WAS HAD BY ALL. DEAN.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:uhuh: :uhuh: ,total polock,eleven:) cracking day,cheers dean and dorean,s.t.i.d failed to make the puking hall of fame.:clap3: :clap3:
cracking ray steve:clap3:

M

·
0 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:uhuh: :uhuh: ,total polock,eleven:) cracking day,cheers dean and dorean,s.t.i.d failed to make the puking hall of fame.:clap3: :clap3:
cracking ray steve:clap3:
i really enjoyed was a close one for me but i done it.also enjoyed coming through the ruff stuff it cleaned the decks

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
stid is you still rocking back and fore:clap3: :clap3:
no mate,the couch is staying still,thank f**k,thought i was going to groundbait earlier,but all was well after about an hour,no thanks to you and dean winding me up:yucky: :nonono: .thanks lads for a cracking day and my best wrasse to date(biggest of the day by the way!!).i know pics have been posted but these are the ones in my phone.nice to meet you dorian,will do it again sometime.:clap3: :clap3:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
well done on the rays boys,must of just missed you me and a mate fished pennar park today,got there picked our crabs and had a bash on the bass,couple of nice hits but the fishing was slow due to the easterlies i reckon, although my mate did have a cracking fish on that pulled his rod out of the stand.no fish but a pleasant day,had to move further into the gut to get away from the gusts of wind thats my excuse anyway for blanking lol

M

·
0 Posts
no mate,the couch is staying still,thank f**k,thought i was going to groundbait earlier,but all was well after about an hour,no thanks to you and dean winding me up:yucky: :nonono: .thanks lads for a cracking day and my best wrasse to date(biggest of the day by the way!!).i know pics have been posted but these are the ones in my phone.nice to meet you dorian,will do it again sometime.:clap3: :clap3:
my bed rocked me to sleep.tides looking good for a few hrs with the crew and deans kids:clap2: :clap2: on wednesday.got folly farm thursday its going to bizzy up there the kids are off school :clap3:

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
i know thats you with the ray,but still you dont look to good mate!is it just being on the boat all day with g/e that does that to you!!!!lol

1 - 20 of 81 Posts