World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi lads, just got back from milford. launched from hobbs 7am with steven wood and andy2728. tried pennar point first for a couple of ray but ended up with 2 small bass instead:clap3: . we then headed down towards sheep island and had a morning of ballan wrasse and mackys.:clap3: ebb tide we headed out to mid channel rocks for a few hours on the drift where we picked up shed loads of ballans up to 5lb,pollock up to 3lb, mackys and a couplee of small codling:clap3: start of the flood we headed just round past st annes head where we caught more wrasse ,pollock,and a few sandeels and launce. andy float fished a live eel and instantly lan ded a nice plump 4lb pollock on his boys toy spinning rod:clap2: we then headed back up to pennar point where andy finished the day with a nice 6lb thornie.:clap3: p.s andy is posting yesterdays and todays pics later. :g: DEAN.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dean sound's like you boy's had a good day well done, we will be giving it a go in morning let's hope we have a good day like you boy's

Paul...
WEATHER ISNT LOOKING TO GOOD FOR U IS IT.:g: SHOULD HAVE GONE TODAY,COULD NOT FAULT THE WEATHER.:clap3: DEAN

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea I know Dean, couldnt make it today the plan is nip out first thing try and get some mackrel and then try off newton noyes for some ray finger's crossed

Paul...
PLENTY OF SMALL BASS COMING OFF PENNAR POINT WITH PEELER, ONLY HAD 1 RAY THOUGH. COULD NOT GET THE BOAT TO ANCHOR STRAIGHT SO MADE IT A BIT AWKWARD.:g:

M

·
0 Posts
hi lads, just got back from milford. launched from hobbs 7am with steven wood and andy2728. tried pennar point first for a couple of ray but ended up with 2 small bass instead:clap3: . we then headed down towards sheep island and had a morning of ballan wrasse and mackys.:clap3: ebb tide we headed out to mid channel rocks for a few hours on the drift where we picked up shed loads of ballans up to 5lb,pollock up to 3lb, mackys and a couplee of small codling:clap3: start of the flood we headed just round past st annes head where we caught more wrasse ,pollock,and a few sandeels and launce. andy float fished a live eel and instantly lan ded a nice plump 4lb pollock on his boys toy spinning rod:clap2: we then headed back up to pennar point where andy finished the day with a nice 6lb thornie.:clap3: p.s andy is posting yesterdays and todays pics later. :g: DEAN.
and when steve wood got in had a wash and stiaght to bed now i got up.brill day nas always:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
lazy buger!!!! i went out in carmarthen last note n now got up!!! lol

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i dont know!!! cant remember from 9 onwards!!! lol SCARED TO LOOK!!!hahaha

M

·
0 Posts
the last 2 times iv gone out with g/e he got to nap a rod

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap2: brill day again,the pollock on the toy rod my highlight of the day:clap2: .
the manage attachments button aint doing nothing for me.will keep trying to get phots up,wont play yet though.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
which rod this time???

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
couple of fots fro sat,by the way,the launse above was floatfished and caught the above pollock on the toy rod,good crack.:clap2:

M

·
0 Posts
:clap2: heres a couple of fots,the feather caught launce is for rubbers,dean never mentioned he snapped another rod,he reckoned a 64lb ballan took him down.:g:
andy i sure he said we will tell the lads on the forum it was a 40lb pollack.it was a big rockling over the reef lads:giveup: :giveup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts