World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just come in off the boat.

Fished over dakotion had 7 drifts and caught 1 scad and 6 polack then we anchored up in dale and had 4 dogs and 8 mackerel caught this between 2 of us.

Thanks taff for telling me what to do

didnt have chance to get to the monkey pole because of the fog.

·
Registered
438 Posts
hi bass buster it was abad fog i have achart plotter so i got out to the pole where we had alot of sand ells then we went of st anns head and had some nice coddling up to 6lb but not as good as last week a mate went out on his boat and had some nice bull huss he told me the place but on pain of death if i knew you were there we might have gone out together i still say millfod is the best all round place to fish

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had a huss of around 3 and a half pound off dale the other week did you have your cod on the pirks or sand eels???? did you call up on the radio because someone was calling up saying that they were over mid channel rocks fishing. It is my dads boat it is not old enough for my own yet 2 more years it is a yacht so drifts and stuff are limited caught fish on practically every drift though do you fish dakation much I agree with you it is a really good place to fish.

·
Registered
438 Posts
yes i did call my mate and i did get eels of the mid channel rocks my boats name is the lady lyn if you are out and hear me on my vhf call give me a call had the coddling on eelsi am out most weekends

·
Registered
208 Posts
Have any of you milford lads heard of many turbot coming off the banks? i'm ment to be out on a charter trip for them on the 30th so any info would be a bouns cheers doggy

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My dads boat is called weird fish it is a yacht 32ft so marks and drifts are restricted how many other species did you get do you fish over the knoll (sand Bank) much what boat have you got????

·
Registered
438 Posts
I Fish Yhe Knoll Alot Get Some Nice Dabs Of It My Boat Is A Old 16ft Micro Plus With A 55 Hs Engine And A 4 Hrs Engine As Back Up Fitted With A Vhf A Lowrance 3300 Colour Plotter And Aeagle 480 Dual Fishfinder And A Big Coolbox Fitted With 2 Airpumps To Keep The Ells Happy I Like It It Is Fast And A Safe Boat It Can Go Into Tiny Spotsthat Bigger Boats Cant Fish Ihave Had This Year Rays Cod Wrasse Mackerel Place Poutting Coalfish Pollack Ling And Lost A Big Bass Still Crying About It All That In The Last 5 Weeks

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this year off the boat ive had:

dogs, Huss, Mackerel, Flounder, Polack, scad and lost a bass.

have been trying to find a mark that is steady mackerel fishing so can fill the bait box but aint found one yet had a few in mill bay and dale but nothing anywhere else.

do you drift dakation much???

·
Registered
438 Posts
No I Have Had A Look At It On The Fishfinder But There Seem To Be Divers On It Most Of The Time There Is A Nice Wreck At Angle It Is Well Of The Sea Bed It Is By The Life Boat Slipthere Are A Lot Of Wrecks In The Haven And A Lot More Out Side I Have Been Told By A Diver There Is One With A Few Big Conger In It I Will Have A Look At It In A Few Weeks Time And Let You Know What It Is Like

1 - 11 of 11 Posts