World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out last sunday on the warrior.... what a pile of crap, fished the turbot bank...crow rock then back to st anns head..... couple of dabs and a pollack!!!! the ribs are getting betta... im back in wurk so i can afford to go fishing again!!!

G

·
went out last sunday on the warrior.... what a pile of crap, fished the turbot bank...crow rock then back to st anns head..... couple of dabs and a pollack!!!! the ribs are getting betta... im back in wurk so i can afford to go fishing again!!!
ribby i think deans going down on the weekend mate:secret:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: hello my little sweet camarthenshire dude,how they anging?:kissing:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not 2 bad!!! ill be out all next week!!! got it off work!!! thoes bass ad betta come find me, cs if its rough il be doing 10 knots tryin 2 find them!!! lol wave bumps hurt a little.. but im ok with swells!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts