World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Milford haven on saturday with "Calmia" and "let it hang" aboard "Lazy dayz" Also met Taff2. Species caught were.

Mackeral (A Big Bucket load)
Launce (Big'uns too)
Pollack
Cod
Pout (Smallest I ever saw)

No bass unfortunatly, Although I did see 2 nice sized one's caught so they are there. A brilliant 9 hours of boat fishing. Can't wait to go again :)

Oh yeah.. Just coocked my cod for tea. very tasty :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Jason

You say you fished aboard "Lazy Days" is that a fisher 16 by robert Ives by any chance? Me and my mate had a fisher called lazy days and sold it locally a few years back. I would love to get it back or 1 similar 1 day.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bass Buster, Both Cod were caught while jigging for mackeral mate, One was foul hooked in the dorsal fin, but the other was hooked in the mouth..

Lurelover, Lazy Dayz is a Micro 501 owned buy "Let it hang"

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
did you have polack on these too sorry for being so nosey but havent had that many last few trips out earlier on the redgills were outfishing on our boat now i think the hookais are doing the bizz where were the bass caught from are there any on the Knoll yet???

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bass Buster said:
did you have polack on these too sorry for being so nosey but havent had that many last few trips out earlier on the redgills were outfishing on our boat now i think the hookais are doing the bizz where were the bass caught from are there any on the Knoll yet???
Yeah, Pollack were caugt on the hokai jiggs too. I'm not too sure of the names of the marks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
bass buster tryed calling you on my vhf did not know the name of your dads boat so called bass buster if you are out and you ure lady lyn give me a call and will let you now a few places and had a good day out withe the lads again hope to do it again soon

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i know for a fact you get bass on the knoll had 1 box when i was on wildcat me and cod king we had them all no the drift using mackeral feathers that was in october next trip will hopefully be out from tenby to drift rock and the offings targetting bass dads boat is called weird fishr u sure you dont mind having a yacht chugging behind you at a tenth of the speed obviously lol ow well wil have my boat in 18 months saving up big time never had more than a few quid in my bank account lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts