World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know why I didnt get a lot of replies to my previous thread:unsure:

Fished from 9.30 to 2.30 for 1 Pollock ( that has started the species comp for me) and my brother had 1 Pout and 1Whiting and a "local" came at the top of the tide and caught 3 whiting straight away :blink:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Now I know why I didnt get a lot of replies to my previous thread:unsure:

Fished from 9.30 to 2.30 for 1 Pollock ( that has started the species comp for me) and my brother had 1 Pout and 1Whiting and a "local" came at the top of the tide and caught 3 whiting straight away :blink:
I think I read your other post, and understand that access to the beaches is limited for yourself and your brother, it got me thinking of easy access venue...

Hill Head Wall is fishing well at the moment, closer to high tide you are likely to pull out dogfish, Rays, Whiting, Pout, maybe even a Bass.

Just a thought :) Well done on the pollack though, I haven't had one for a few years!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I read your other post, and understand that access to the beaches is limited for yourself and your brother, it got me thinking of easy access venue...

Hill Head Wall is fishing well at the moment, closer to high tide you are likely to pull out dogfish, Rays, Whiting, Pout, maybe even a Bass.

Just a thought :) Well done on the pollack though, I haven't had one for a few years!
Funny that you should mention Hill Head as the local on the pier yesterday said the same thing so that is a definite possibilty the next time I venture down south, the chap in Dave's Tackle even showed us how to get there from the shop so we know where is is now BUT if anyone has a postcode for there I can use the pratnav

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi

If you are using pratnav put in Hillhead sailing club, the wall is right next to it.

Cheers
Brenden

1 - 5 of 5 Posts