World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was just a quick session from 12 to 2pm, managed 2 bass, 1 Eel, and 1 Codling.

session started with 34cm Bass, followed by an Eel of a couple of feet, then on last cast a Bass 37cm and the Codling of 34cm on my 2 hook clipdown, which was gradually making it's way up the coast and me thinking it was the wind and tide as i only just chucked it out.

Other fish caught from 3 other fisher persons that I bumped into were, flounder Plaice more Eels and Bass.

All in all not a bad mini session, gonna pop down later to see if there is anough sand showing for some digging ready for Thursday's bash on the Ebb.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Well it was just a quick session from 12 to 2pm, managed 2 bass, 1 Eel, and 1 Codling.

session started with 34cm Bass, followed by an Eel of a couple of feet, then on last cast a Bass 37cm and the Codling of 34cm on my 2 hook clipdown, which was gradually making it's way up the coast and me thinking it was the wind and tide as i only just chucked it out.

Other fish caught from 3 other fisher persons that I bumped into were, flounder Plaice more Eels and Bass.

All in all not a bad mini session, gonna pop down later to see if there is anough sand showing for some digging ready for Thursday's bash on the Ebb.
Hi Roy. Nice couple of hours! This blow is just what was needed to get the fishies biting again!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Roy. Nice couple of hours! This blow is just what was needed to get the fishies biting again!

Agree, and it's blowing Westerlies S/W all week by the looks of things..........Oh yes...!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts