World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can mini specie fishing in rockpools by rod and line...be equated to real angling...!!

can a record mini specie be caught like this.... angling into rockpools at low tide..there seems to be a wealth of mini fish swimming in some rockpools.....just like big sea angling..but smaller...!!

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
can mini specie fishing in rockpools by rod and line...be equated to reel angling...!!

can a record mini specie be caught like this.... angling into rockpools at low tide..there seems to be a wealth of mini fish swimming in some rockpools.....just like big sea angling..but smaller...!!
LRFing is very popular:thumbs:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Would you adam and eve it. I've literally just found out my mate caught the british record shore caught herring two weeks ago at chessil and we didn'teven realise it. No bull... Just phoned him and he said its long gone!!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
so it was over 1 lb i've seen a herring of 1lb 3 from the grove on portland and the person just took it home and ate it

·
Registered
307 Posts
We had a guy on here about a year ago who thought they'd caught a record breaking herring, turned out it was a grey mullet.

I'm not saying that this is the same thing, it just seemed relevant.

·
Registered
442 Posts
record fish from a rock pool would be hard to claim imo.

i dont know if there are rules and regs on what counts.

maybe it depends how many litres of water are in the rockpool at the time of capture? :D

·
SW Shore Hunter
730 Posts
can mini specie fishing in rockpools by rod and line...be equated to real angling...!!

Try catch one of these..

UK Record Weights from rod/line:
British Record: 15-spined Stickleback 7g

View attachment 151775

7 grams can't be hard to beat LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts