World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im down birchington on sat ,check me new boat floor fits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as i can t get out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we gonna fish beach,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come on peeps whats the best option,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,got squid and blueys,,,,,,,,,,,mack feathers,,,,,,,,,,,,i should imagine there be a load of weed at minis from last week ,from what i saw TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
851 Posts
Took a walk along Minnis last night and the weed was horrendous:wacko::wacko:

Sandwichbay for me, always a chance of a Ray on Bluey and a Bass close in on Squid:fishing::fishing:

Good Luck

G

·
if the winds too strong for dungy,me and a few others might be at sandwich sat evening.got all the right baits i hope!

G

·
oh, you may get a hound if you have crab. id love for you to fish it and proov me wrong though, seriousy i would.:) good luck,

will93

·
Registered
673 Posts
Someone mentioned to me that the weed was bad at minnis.. I caught the smoothound pups on rag worm, and had 3, also the small rays on rag too.. there was very little crab action or weed at sandwich.. Thing i like about sandwich is that theres always something to catch, not many times you go there and blank.. especially with the tides being good this weekend, i reckon you will have a good sesh..

G

·
Someone mentioned to me that the weed was bad at minnis.. I caught the smoothound pups on rag worm, and had 3, also the small rays on rag too.. there was very little crab action or weed at sandwich.. Thing i like about sandwich is that theres always something to catch, not many times you go there and blank.. especially with the tides being good this weekend, i reckon you will have a good sesh..
The weed is bad at Minnis, that's why I haven't been out this week (and the kids are away).

Last year my partner Corrie had a smoothound pup (her first) on lug at Sandwich Bay.
Going back about 25 years I used to fish down by the slipway and always had good results.
In recent years I normally just go by the T junction and still manage to catch something.

Were you flying today Ben?

Saw the plane come over home just before 17:00 and wondered if you were down.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
673 Posts
The weed is bad at Minnis, that's why I haven't been out this week (and the kids are away).

Last year my partner Corrie had a smoothound pup (her first) on lug at Sandwich Bay.
Going back about 25 years I used to fish down by the slipway and always had good results.
In recent years I normally just go by the T junction and still manage to catch something.

Were you flying today Ben?

Saw the plane come over home just before 17:00 and wondered if you were down.

Malcolm.
yeah im down.. done quite a bit of flying.. got a french commercial fishing boat yesterday which was fun! :busted_co Went and flew round at the fishermans race at deal too.. flying the dover regatta this weekend.. thinkin of going to the addy to stock up on mackerel, maybe try ramsgate this avo first..

·
Registered
842 Posts
oh, you may get a hound if you have crab. id love for you to fish it and proov me wrong though, seriousy i would.:) good luck,

will93
wats ur reasons for this then will??? how can u be so sure.....lol

the tides look good......could be a bit breezy....try sandwich for hounds...and close in bait for the chance of a bass....

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right Im Off To Sandwich,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just A Little Fish In The Afternoon After Ive Cleaned Me Boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as The Fellas Im Going With Are Not Really Serious Anglers,,,,,,,,,,,,im Lending Them Some Gear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not Me Best Tho Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts