World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got back 7 30 ,knackered now ,Decided to go out from minis this afternoon,no outboard ,so din nt go to far,it was a glorious hot day and even tho we did nt catch out,had a loverly time getting used to my dinghy,it was like a mirror,,,had to laugh at the sailing lot ,,,they had a race ,,,but there was no wind, no prob we moved,,,,,,crabs had our squid all the time,,,,,,,cant wait to get my outboard ,,,,,,then i can hope to get some marks, that fish ,,,,GOT TO SAY MY REAR END FROM SITTTING ON THE WOOD SEAT BLOODY HURTS,,,,OI DONT YOU DARE,,LOL,,,TIGHT LINES ALL,,,,,,,,PS ILL CHUCK SOME PICTURES OF THE NO FISH I HAD LATER,,,IM OFFF FOR A RUBY MURRY AND A PINT

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Nevermind mate, get that motor on the back and youll be laughing. Yeah stick some pics up anyway.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do lee,,,congrats on that ray fella,,,bet your still buzzing

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gallery out of action ,thats the only way i can get pics on......they are nice pics of no fish,,,but nice views,,,,,watch this space

M

·
0 Posts
I know what you mean about sitting on a hard seat...

First time out almost killed my back so we bought a seat bag that zips over the seat and everything stays tidy in it.
That wasn't as padded as I would have liked so cut a section of foam rubber and put it underneath. Much better and I can almost last the 4-5 hours we were out.

Sorry that I didn't see your other post about what time we were going out today...

As it was we decided to keep away from Minnis and launched from Westgate again.

We also went far enough out so we weren't bothered by the speedboats etc.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice one malcolm,,,yeh can t wait to go out again with out board,,,i did have an idea that worked with the anchor,,,i reeled it on an ole 4 socket cable drum,,so rope was tidy and not all over the place,,,my nate had the padded seat ,,,so ill get anther one,TIGHT LINES MATE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts