World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not a bad day,could of been a few more fish ,but hey what we got was fun,me 4 bass all about a 1lb or a little over,good fun on a bendy spinning rod,a nice Ray of about 6 and a half lb and a cracking smut on the spinning rod which really gave a cracking bit of sport, was not after them as had no crab,took ragworm,Baz 1 dog and a bass,did see a shoal of mack but,was not prepared ,lol,bloody swimmers trying to get back on the slip,would they get out of the way,no chance cut my engine twice,that blooming coast guard wanna do the there job properly,someone is going to get hurt one day,adults no better,heres a few pic's PICT0800.JPG PICT0798.JPG

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
91 Posts
Good trip well done mate. Looks like you had a pleasant day. Can't get clear of work at the moment to get down there but glad to see you and Baz getting out there and doing it. Top men!!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Nice gloves Shane,I see you are modelling the lightweight summer pattern:bleh:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers gents,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes the gloves must get a pair to match me life jacket Pete,lol

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes m8 ,lastnight had a bass and an eel, see u soon m8 .bri:fishing1:
Nice one Brian,good you are still catching mate,did phone you a of couple of wk back see if you had any crab,must get a beach one in with you one time,or if i ever get the big sib out ,you be wellcome on that,see you soon ,Shane

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
nice one shane bat the smut was a giggle on the spinning rod!!!

im offf out in mine tonight off shakey beach see if i can find a bass or smut just off the addy

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice one shane bat the smut was a giggle on the spinning rod!!!

im offf out in mine tonight off shakey beach see if i can find a bass or smut just off the addy
Good luck Jay ,bloody windy in Gravesend,hope to see a good report TIGHT LINES,,,,,,,,,,,,,SHANE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts