World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and the prawn :wheelchai decided that high tide was to early yesterday so went down to monknash for a low water sess. made my first mistake of wearing my suit down there instead of carrying it, by the time i got there i felt like a boil in the bag ready meal:sun: :schmoll: . anyway after id cooled down a bit set up and cast in, within 20-30 mins had a nice bite, reeled it in to find my first ever codling about a lb and half :clap2: . the prawn :wheelchai followed up with a nice doggy. fished 3 down and 3 up having steady bites all night. ended up with, i had 2 codling and 2 doggies. the prawn had 1 codling, a pouting, a doggy and a small turbot. lovely weather, and a bit of a mixed bag of fish. Shame no rays made an apperance :cry: but will be having a go for them tomorrow down the knapp.

cheers all

tight lines :) :)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
good session mate, might see you down the knap tomorrow!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate, i hope the hail there forcasting decides NOT to make an apperance should be a nice day otherwise.

tight lines

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.