World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looked a bit of easterly wind when walking along prom today , also parton look ideal for chuck and towards steetly ,, little bit of colour light house corner would of thought to see somebody fishing only saw a couple on red light

·
Registered
448 Posts
looked even better this morning. But it'll probably drop right off by tonight. Supposed to get away again Sunday afternoon and into Monday so hopefully there might be a few fish about

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
was a cracking eastly swell on there this morning, just got in from sea, dropping away all the time now though with that westly on it, due to freshen as the day goes on so will probably be flat by tonight.

forecast changed what ive seen chris, light northeastly sunday, and backing southwestly monday. sounds good to me to get the lobsters walking, these swells keep fking the job up !!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
was a cracking eastly swell on there this morning, just got in from sea, dropping away all the time now though with that westly on it, due to freshen as the day goes on so will probably be flat by tonight.

forecast changed what ive seen chris, light northeastly sunday, and backing southwestly monday. sounds good to me to get the lobsters walking, these swells keep fking the job up !!!
sod's law. Get myself all exited for nowt. Never know thoug. It changes by the second

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mmm lobster and chips had some verrals half lot while walking along lighthouse corner should of had my gear shame wife was with me always use her has bait ha ha hope the sea gets away bring on the cod

·
Registered
448 Posts
not many last night like. Had a walk along. Half a dozen codling to 3ll and some nice ****** but few and far between. Loads of small stuff and plenty of bites but they weren't hanging themselves

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
skelly pier, hate the place, too hard to get them landed with the blocks, need 2 of yas, and even then its dodgey when theres a good swell on. loose more thn ya land.

dont rate the place to be honest.

p.s theres a cracking ground swell on there now, just came in from sea, and at l.w the swell was cracking across the bar.

forecast to blow a bit from the northeast this afternoon, so will grow.

looks to be coming back eastly again for wednesday. the jobs fked with all these swells we getting !!!!! (for the wags)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
yeah, if i could be arsed i would be deffo out tonight. theres 1 mark that should fish really well. :g: . i also think tomoro night would be worth a shot depending how much the swell had dropped away.

p.s if ya havent got crab, stay in the house :sad2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.