World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guy's fishing moggs on the 3rd april. every one welcome for another "fun" day.
hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
603 Posts
hi guy's fishing moggs on the 3rd April. every one welcome for another "fun" day.
hope to see some of you there.
not down at van again till 5th April for 10 days will be about somewhere then but will not have Internet access to check site.

Fishing moggs eye saturday if anyones around I will be the one with my 3 sons you can't miss us
phil

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi Phil and Trev, cant make the 3rd but the weekend looks good, will be down at moggs sat to pump some bait might see you then. Tight lines Rob.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hi Phil and Trev, cant make the 3rd but the weekend looks good, will be down at moggs sat to pump some bait might see you then. Tight lines Rob.
Fishing high tide Saturday probably pumping bait between sutton and trusthorpe saturday lunch time. what's sea state like with these northeasterly winds. hoping for some cod.

Phil

·
Registered
535 Posts
Wont be able to make it Trev. work commitments you know how it is. Might be different in 08 i retire and who knows I' hhave all the time in the world at my feet
will keep in touch and see you in the near future

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Aye up all,

Just letting you kow I won't be on the computer from the end of this message,but I am posting my mobile number for those who I am meeting at Moggs,and the Ferryboat the day after.

Have a good un.

Si.

Moby..... 07913 445044

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Well folks !!!!!!!!!!

I am back !! :clap2:

How did it go Tuesday ?..........:g:

I was the only person crazy enough to turn up !!!!!!!!

I tried,and failed,so went to Trusthorpe,and still had a mare

210 gm of lead being swept about like ity was a feather........

But the following day at Ferryboat was a bit more productive !! :yeah:

Fished the evening high tide,using worm and mackrel strip on one rod,and just worm on the two hook rig,and caught a small dab,which fitted just lovely into the palm of my hand..........

A few minor hiccups throughout both sessions,and wanting to get back again soon......

For all those who I had arranged to meet on the tuesday,I say this...........

There is a fine line between genious,and insanity...............

Tuesday,I crossed that line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Well the meet in March didn't put me off,so a bit more wind wasn't !!!!! LOL

Getting a saltwater shower when the waves came over the top at Trusthorpe didn't put me off,it was the fact 7 1/2 oz of lead was taken all over the place that made me decide I was crazy............

Funnily,the day after,at Ferryboat,4oz was more than enough,the sea had settled that much..................

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well folks !!!!!!!!!!

I am back !! :clap2:

How did it go Tuesday ?..........:g:

I was the only person crazy enough to turn up !!!!!!!!

I tried,and failed,so went to Trusthorpe,and still had a mare

210 gm of lead being swept about like ity was a feather........

But the following day at Ferryboat was a bit more productive !! :yeah:

Fished the evening high tide,using worm and mackrel strip on one rod,and just worm on the two hook rig,and caught a small dab,which fitted just lovely into the palm of my hand..........

A few minor hiccups throughout both sessions,and wanting to get back again soon......

For all those who I had arranged to meet on the tuesday,I say this...........

There is a fine line between genious,and insanity...............

Tuesday,I crossed that line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:
Hi Corndwg, Went down to the Ferryboat Tue/Weds 4.30pm after work to see if you were on the beach or in the bar. Still got the reel fitting and will bring to next meet, have made a note of your mob number for next time. How was your holiday at the Golden sands. Tight lines Rob.

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Aye up Rob,

Was on the beach at back of Ferryboat on wed evening,for thehigh water at just after 8,was there from 5 with the brother in law,didn't go into the pub,as they stopped serving food at 7,and was hoping the better half anf the rest of the clan was eating in there tilwe were done,so the best made plans went south !!!!!

I am going to be back behind the Ferryboat on the 14th,(Sat next),from about 2,for the high water at 4:30.

Will have the rest of the mob with me,so we can meet up then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts