World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be at Chapel from monday afternoon for the week. Is anyone planning a session there? or Moggs eye?
I want to bring the Andy McRig down for someone to use while I am there.
I Had a phone number for WRC as he was goint to give it a go but have lost his addy and number. Any of you know him could you let him know I have PMd him.
Anyone else fancy giving the rig a go?
Sdewis whare are you?
My mobile number is available via PM to anyone likely to be fishing next week. It would be good to have a natter with guys from my area (originally) and even better if I could get some pics of someone using the rig. it is a very worthy Charity and a bloody good reason to leave Lisa and the Kids and bugger off to the beach for some peace.
anyone who fancies giving the rig a go, please get in touch and I will bung them a couple of rig bodies to do with as they wish.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hi Ian, i might be able to get down monday to see you, i,ll deffinately be there sometime over the weekend....Got your p,m mate i,ll send you my mobile number......Chris

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I am going to be at Chapel from monday afternoon for the week. Is anyone planning a session there? or Moggs eye?
I want to bring the Andy McRig down for someone to use while I am there.
I Had a phone number for WRC as he was goint to give it a go but have lost his addy and number. Any of you know him could you let him know I have PMd him.
Anyone else fancy giving the rig a go?
Sdewis whare are you?
My mobile number is available via PM to anyone likely to be fishing next week. It would be good to have a natter with guys from my area (originally) and even better if I could get some pics of someone using the rig. it is a very worthy Charity and a bloody good reason to leave Lisa and the Kids and bugger off to the beach for some peace.
anyone who fancies giving the rig a go, please get in touch and I will bung them a couple of rig bodies to do with as they wish.
Hi Ian

I'm up there for a week as of the 11th, so I'll miss you by a week!

If you can leave the rig with someone up there, I'll gladly give it a wetting.

Cheers

Sean

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No probs, I am waiting on a couple of phone numbers and I have also made contact with WRC. I will make up a few more snoods today and pack them with the rig. I really hope one of you bag a smoothy with it and hope even more I am there to see it. I have your addy so if I cannot leave it there I will post it on from here when I get back.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
No probs, I am waiting on a couple of phone numbers and I have also made contact with WRC. I will make up a few more snoods today and pack them with the rig. I really hope one of you bag a smoothy with it and hope even more I am there to see it. I have your addy so if I cannot leave it there I will post it on from here when I get back.
hi ian, if you have a word with chris, you could leave a few rigs with dud. he only lives across the road from chapel car park, and is a genuine bloke. might save you posting them.
trev

1 - 5 of 5 Posts