World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody going fishing tonight? I'm either going to marine drive or gymm wall, haven't decided yet. I'm still open to other suggestions as well.

Jason.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
cant make tonight jason but you have a good one matey

just be a little carefull on the gynn as its a 31ft tide tonight pal and with a little wind behind it can get a little uncomfortable,
thought with the tide being so big that 5 bar or dronsfield rd might be a better option .....................just a thought ?????

tightlines...........................................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:unsure: wouldn't bother tonight jason , you'l get blown off , ( better stayin at home and asking the wife to blow you off instead :blink: )
cuberd :)

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:unsure: wouldn't bother tonight jason , you'l get blown off , ( better stayin at home and asking the wife to blow you off instead :blink: )
cuberd :)
:laugh: I've already asked, that's why i'm going fishing!!

Think I'll forget the gymm though, might take Daz's advice and fish Dronsfield Rd.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
good job you wasnt planning fishing 5 bar and anchorsholme yesterday jason

THIS spectacular image was captured as the Fylde coast shivered. An unseasonal cold snap saw snow, strong winds and high tides cause problems for residents and visitors.
Some trees, fences and signs were ripped down, while waves crashed on to Blackpool and Cleveleys seafronts.

we had some loverly weather on the fylde

tightlines................................daz

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good pics them Daz, I'll be wrapping up tonight mate.:cold:

Danix, hope your right about them cod. Picking some fresh bait of Dave so if they're there I should be in with half a chance.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Stampy tried Monday morning, he wasn't too happy!

Tony
He,s right you know,
Only give it an hour or so on the wall just toooo dam windy....
Still livin and learning tried to tame the beast without too much sucess.
Nice one on the Dronny road sesh by way..
Stampy..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts