World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water was pretty clear and the tide on the drop so I grabbed the gear and off I went. The tackle House feed shallow in mullet did the business this evening with two of the three fish taken on it, the other small bass roughly a pound took my maria chase bw. I landed the fish and put it in a small rock pool but it managed to flick the treble out and it was away with the next wash.

On a sour note, I lost my patchinko, had a couple of casts with it and then I had the mother of all wind knots which caught on my guides and the fluorocarbon must have been rubbed up......away it went to sail off into the sunset.:bye2:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Excellent! You are getting some great bass on the plug mate. And your photography is excellent too. Am off out to do some plugging for the first time this Friday, can't wait!
Edit: BTW , have you got a Flickr account mate?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice piccies mate and good fishing. Was the water very calm? Clear?
Bit chop on it Mick and it was clearish to start with but went brown soon after with the swell from the South.

I think you'll be getting an order for another patchinko shortly, I had just got the hang of walking it,sods law. Last one was ghost/silver, any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Bit chop on it Mick and it was clearish to start with but went brown soon after with the swell from the South.

I think you'll be getting an order for another patchinko shortly, I had just got the hang of walking it,sods law. Last one was ghost/silver, any suggestions?
I often wonder how the Feed Shallow would work in murky conditions, its a rare day to get cloudy water over here when I go out, I mean we do get it but not where and when i fish really.

Suggestions....dont use a leader, especially on a surface lure, nooo neeed mate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts